Feb 11, 2011

My Bowl of Maggi :)

Maybe i should start with my thank yous...
Firstly to my two Dearest friends at work who actually gave me a day's deadline to start my blog (typical consultant behaviour i say.. ) and i also owe the name of my blog to them.. :) (brain storming on gtalk conference... )
Also to every person who has ever appreciated my writing and encouraged me to pursue it...
Applause!
This is what happens when you watch too many award functions and hear very few hatke thank you speeches :)


Now lets move on to the real stuff...


For Starters, this blog is Not about Food... But the name has orginated from the 'Love for Food' that my two friends cum colleagues share and it is rubbing off on me too..but ofcourse, i haven't been able to match up with them yet...Sigh....
Now how would I know that I have in fact reached 'There' ... Well there is an Indicator for tat :) (sorry guys the consultant terminologies have become a part of me) If I think of one of my favorite foods or just the mere mention of it, Immediately sends me into a reverie; where i start imagining me having it, smelling it, tasting it and even feel its texture... then Boy am I There!!


So coming back to the name of the blog.. sorry My Blog (I'm still getting used to it :) )


Masala Maggi...ummmmm... Anybody can bond over a bowl of Maggi.. this phenomenon being Global...! and if your trying to bond with somene especial... then Masala Maggi will add just the right amount of spice ;)

Maggi like our lives, can never be straight... every bend is different from the other. You will rarely find a maggi strand alone..it's always inter twined with some others (sometimes few, sometimes many) and thats why we love it right?... In a competition between the boring straight Hakka Noodles and Yummm Maggi Noodles.... our beloved Maggi wins hands down!

Also, you might or might not be a 'Food Fan' but most people relate to it, as an extenstion of their own self.... Hence the name.. :)




So here I am... just to create some cyber space of my own and to pen down..or rather 'key down' D' Flavours & D' Spices of the World as I know it....


Welcome to My Bowl of Masala Maggi... :)

11 comments:

  1. Yippie yay! Your Bowl of Masala Maggi is finally here... and i totally like it! You alraedy got me imagining having masala maggi (Yumm..!) Waiting for more Flavors and Spices..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim.. :) I think we'll order it today in the evening... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey good going... keep writing! Adding you to my Google Reader list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Divya!!

    Welcome to the blog world!! Am so glad u started writing. More entertainment for us bored souls :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @nandita: thanks :)
    @aparna: thanks.. i hope i can infact sooth some bored souls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maggi, best-maggi maker and best-maggi maker's daughter - ALL ROCK :-)

    For many more such wonderful reads over hot tasty masaaledaar maggi - write on div!!! :-) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got to be kidding..!

    Not so sure about the name..but look forward to the content..;=-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr Forgotten Jigsaw... how did u even find this blog, inspite of ur never ending hibernation :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got my sources and an eye for good read..As for the hibernation...still fighting my corner..there is always hope..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Surprised! Shocked ! Nah...knew it was coming just didnt know when :D Love it babes..the name...the feel...has your name stamped all over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks beens :) Ur the only one who can recognize my signature style anywhere! ;)

    ReplyDelete